A new application forged on its distinguished past.
Rebuilt from the bottom up to run on latest versions of MacOS, including MacOS 12 Monterey and Macs based on Apple Silicon CPUs(*), DSP-Quattro v5 stands on the foundation of its award-winning twenty-three year history, primed to carry on its tradition of excellence well into the future.
(*) DSP-Quattro is a Universal Application, it runs at full speed on both Apple Silicon-based and Intel-based Macs. DSP-Quattro 5 needs macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or newer to run. Previous DSP-Quattro versions are available upon request.
- Exclusive AudioCD Layout waveform view provides programmable X-Fades in real time
- Burn Audio CD-ROMs and Import/Export DDP files
- Support for EAN/UPC, ISRC, PQ subcodes, CD-Texts and ID3 Tags
- Exports to iTunes Plus AAC M4A
- Supports ISRC codes on WAVE files
- 64 bit Audio and Graphic Engines
- Dozens of sample-based editing functions, including: linear phase Sample Rate Converter; phase locked Time Stretching and Frequency Shifting algorithms
- 64 bit Audio Units (AU) plugins for editing
- Advanced looping tool for building sample libraries
- For vinyl restoration, an astonishing built-in Declicking algorithm
- Hosts 64 bit Audio Unit (AU) plug-ins, editing with sample accuracy and latency compensation
- Play AU Virtual Instruments via MIDI control
- DSP-Quattro can be used in live performance as a real time multi-effects processor or to play Virtual Instruments
Start Now Using…
DSP-Quattro, DSP-AudioEditor, DSP-AudioCDBuilder are copyrights © by Stefano Daino. All rights reserved.
All others copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective Companies.
VAT ID IT06630211008